Saturday 12 January 2013

Bring it on!


Yesterday was a day. I took a knock on Monday and responded by doing some armchair work this week; researching a complicated article I’ve been writing, which took my mind off things.

Today was back down to earth.

After lunch I drove off to get a tyre. My spare had some nails in it since May when I changed it over; I’ve been really busy since then but now having an element of Russian Roulette every time I go out doesn’t seem such fun in the cold.

It was surprisingly painless; I have a slow, small Noddy car so this was a part worn job.

Then in the cold I got some publicity out about this site, something I didn’t feel up to since before Christmas.

So I’m feeling better now.

Bring it on!

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment