Monday 14 January 2013

movin' on.


I’ve had a letter!

I’d like to say I had a reply from Andrew Liles, the Chief Executive of Ashford and St. Peter’s NHS Trust, but he has snubbed me after the first, standard letter to me.

This one came from the “Head of Patient Engagement and Experience” (there will be no names on this site except for mine and the Chief Executives – this is not a witchhunt against people trying to do their job).

There will now be a further investigation into my recent letter and I know what the result of that will be. Actually it wasn’t recent – 19/12/12.
 “It is my expectation that this investigation will be completed by 15 February and we will then be in a position to respond to you”.

Time limits are not what these people are good at. I was told I would get the result of the original investigation by 15/10/10 – turned out to be 19/12/12. The new date is very nearly 6 months since I was seen at Accident and Emergency at St Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey (I do think name checks are sooo important).

The longer it takes, the harder you make it.

If I had a bigger ego, I’d say they were waiting for me to die. However, they don’t know who I am, just an inconvenient ankle that won’t go away. I think it’s pretty standard to fob people off for as long as possible, in the hope they get bored and “move on”.

Well I’m trying to stay fit and when I move on I’ll have to persuade someone to maintain this Blog for me just to annoy ‘em.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment