Monday 28 January 2013

Crutches Two.


Since this all started I’ve had this fantasy/wish; I don’t need my crutches anymore and I take them to a skilled metal worker to have them bent into the shape of something fairly rude, before I hand them back to the Accident and Emergency Department at St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey.

I won’t do it; they were lent to me free of charge by the NHS even though it was the Accident and Emergency that gave them to me. However, I’m certainly not giving them back to that A and E.

So it’s a toss up between taking them to a different hospital – like my much loved West Middlesex, or perhaps to the Orthopaedics department at St. Peters, who certainly did look after me.

So, when it hurts again there’s still a chance I may get a pipe bender and do the job myself. Perhaps I should spell out the name of the consultant who couldn’t diagnose a broken ankle when he saw one?
neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment