Sunday 20 January 2013

Cabin Fever


 

Cabin fever is setting in. It’s snowing again, the front path is iced up. It’s that moment in “The Gold Rush”, when Charlie Chaplin eats his boots.

I’m getting impatient, I need to be promoting this campaign and I’m only too aware that time is slipping away from me. In fact, I have to assume I’ve got about a month to make things happen.

There are lots of excuses; I’ve got other things to do, my ankle was bad, it was Christmas, I’m ill, I don’t have broadband, it’s snowing.

Truth is, nearly 5 months have passed and the idiot who treated my ankle is still there, earning good money and still messing things up for people.

There aren’t enough staff in the Accident and Emergency unit at St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey for patient safety and my complaint has been pushed into the long grass where they hope it will be forgotten.

I am letting them get away with it.

I need to get out and about fighting the hospital.

I am not going away.

T

 

 

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

Home: helpmesortoutStpeters.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment