Tuesday 2 July 2013

The hat, that's that.


No music for me this week, I’m afraid. I couldn’t go out. I did get a nice surprise when the Blog hit 4000 page views. It’s a really nice thing, means a lot to me at the moment.

My thanks to some very special readers. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JC

I need cheering up, so I’ve decided that when the page views hit 5000 I’m going to have a real celebration.

I’ve had enough of my hat, it’s bugging me in so many ways – so to celebrate I’m going to burn the darn thing and get a new one – and that will be my ‘Chemo hat’.

So, it’s time for the old hat and me to part company.

I will, of course, do it justice on the Blog. The event will start off with a healthy hat, an accelerant and a match. Hat, then, no hat.

 What better way to celebrate?

As for the hat? – that’s that.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:              helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:           neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment