Wednesday 24 July 2013

While I was sleeping.


This morning, listening to the news, I had a pang of conscience.

I heard the President of The College of Emergency Medicine, explain that only 17% of Accident and Emergency departments have 10 consultants – you need 10 to provide 7 day a week cover.

St Peter’s Hospital only has 6.

As the Parliamentary Select Committee pointed out yesterday, if you don’t get planning now, when the winter crisis at A and E arrives it will be a nightmare this year.

My complaint against the hospital – they’ve done nothing since February – no meeting arrainged, nothing.

I think I’ve been letting them all off the hook.

Hats, indeed.

Beer, hmmph.

Time to start fighting again, I think.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:    helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment