Monday 14 July 2014

Bye Bye Brasil.




So, farewell then to one of the best World Cup Tournaments I can remember. Apart from the fact that every team I supported……lost.

I had a rough week last week, ill and facing problems.

Then again, a week ago today I was at the roadside waiting for Le Tour de France to flash past. I still see the Timer every day at the Sprint Finish, leaning over the balcony of the timing truck as he watches the riders go by.

This morning was so beautiful I went to see my friends the Punk Horses.

 

Last week I took Robyn to introduce her to them but they were rude – they walked away from us. I’ve had to punish them, which has involved carrots.


As you can see, things are back to normal now.

Me? I spent the rest of the morning cutting back bushes and trees, got worn out and collapsed in front of the TV.

Oops.
Z
Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment