Saturday 19 July 2014

The Ali Maas Blues Band at The Cavern, Raynes Park.


This is Ali Maas and her blues band - I agreed to struggle over to The Cavern in Raynes Park to see them as a favour to Robyn whose seen her doing guest blues spots at The Red Lion.

This was a big deal for me, I missed the SkaSouls and No Lip who were both playing last night.

So I've been bigging up that sacrifice for most of the week - luckily Robyn doesn't know that I like a bit of the blues myself. We'll keep that a secret, hey?


This is the lead guitar having a break on the blues harp while this is the Hammond organ;


And I'll travel a long way to hear a Hammond well played - as it was.

Feisty, bluesy vocals, good guitar bass and drums - some fine Hammond all makes for a good night out.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment