Sunday 28 August 2016

80,000 Thanx!




It's been a day of anniversaries - it's two months since we got married.

So I used the beads from our wedding tables to celebrate hitting 80,000 views, which is a very big deal.

Thank you!

It's also exactly 4 years today since I broke my ankle, attended the Accident and Emergency department of St. Peter's Hospital, Chertsey.....and they sent me home telling me I'd just sprained it.

Which, after they lied to me and covered up what happened, resulted in me starting this Blog.

It's been a long, long struggle and unfortunately it also coincided with my losing battle against cancer.

A slightly depressing day.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment