Wednesday 30 August 2017

Still alive!

I'm having a tough week - Tuesday we went into the nearest town to do some chores. Today we drove to Tesco's to do the shopping. Tomorrow I have an early start to get up to Charing Cross Hospital to see Dr Feelgood. It's fairly gruelling and I'm doing it on under an hour's proper sleep a night, and that's not so good even when you're in your twenties.

That was a long time ago!

I'm not hopeful about tomorrow - I'm in a lot of pain and that can't be good.

I've also got to get to my surgery to collect my prescriptions and probably then drop them off at Tesco's Pharmacy.

I need a holiday away from the 'World of Pain'.

Meanwhile a couple of days ago, I was asleep in my armchair when I woke up and caught Sydney the Grumpy Cat standing on my armrest and staring intently into my face. She was so close that her breathing woke me up.

She's definitely checking up on me to see whether I'm still alive or not.

I am!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment