Monday 23 October 2017

A surprise for tea!

I really should have taken a photo but there wasn't time. Robyn went into town and came back with fish and chips!

I haven't been able to eat fried food for as long as I can remember - certainly not for the last three months but it's probably more like the last six. Not only haven't I had any desire for it, I couldn't have eaten it if I'd wanted to.

Well today a desperate Robyn went out and got some fish and chips and I had some too. The plan had been that I was going to have a children's portion but in the end she just came home with a normal one - and I polished it off.

I certainly didn't feel great after but I wasn't sick. It was nice!

I'm not getting carried away, I didn't sleep at all last night and today the pain has been fairly grim, But I'm still in the ring.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogs[ot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment