Wednesday 25 October 2017

In the sweet arms of Morpheus.

Ah, Morpheus, the Greek God of sleep, married to Nyx the God of night and whose children were dreams.

It hasn't worked out that way for me - knocked out with morphine then waking up with a start an hour and a half later in agony, which lasted for the rest of the night.

It definitely needs some tweaking and a bit of bargaining with the hospice. At the moment I'm not following their plan - I'll be in trouble.

We went to Tesco's - and it was a real struggle. I moved my painkillers around as much as I could to help but it was still very painful and I was no help to Robyn at all. I got home and just collapsed.

Now tomorrow I have to get us to Charing Cross Hospital for an infusion and to get some more drugs and I'm really not looking forward to it at all.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment