Saturday 28 October 2017

Sleepy Neil.

After the last three days I had another bad night, got up at 0500 am but couldn't get any sleep at all.

The end result was that I spent most of the day fast asleep, waking only in occasional confusion.

So, Robyn went out to have a chat with a neighbour, popped back in to tell me she'd just come back to pick up a bottle of water. Except I took that to mean she was going out to buy a bottle of water and when she didn't come back I got it into my mind that she'd gone up to London to get the water.

Really strange, and no, I wasn't on anything strong at the time.

I have one ore day to try and recover before I'm back up at Hospital again.

Wish me luck.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment