Friday 27 October 2017

New selfie, on the way to the Doctor's.



That was me on the way to the doctor's - my last of three days out in a row.

It's been very tough, although as Robyn drove me there I was able to bask in a last burst of autumn sun, burning my closed eyelids.

I got my meds sorted out - they are really helpful, quick appointments, no long waits. But as we came home I was walking slower than the sloth in the photo.

Yesterday, driving to London and back I hurt my back - all night I was suffering from excruciating muscle spasms, which continued through the morning. It's hard to imagine the exquisite layers of pain the human body is capable of making, when  it wants to be really creative.

I now have two days of lazing about trying to recover enough to get myself back to Charing Cross Hospital on Monday.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop. Love you.

    ReplyDelete