Sunday 22 October 2017

Ow!

I must be doing something wrong or, there's nothing to be done. Last night, stacked up with painkillers I got 35 minutes sleep and almost woke up before I'd got to sleep. I then spent the next four hours moving about and groaning as quietly as I could.

It hurt so much I couldn't even think.

In the end I got up at 0500 am and moved off very slowly to my armchair. Took more painkillers and got a couple of hours sleep. It's crazy.

I've got a really busy week ahead; a hospital visit, a doctors visit to sort out, a nurses visit to sort out, the shopping. I have no idea how I'm going to get it done.

On the other hand I didn't have too painful a day, Robyn made me a really cool soup and I have started to get my appetite back after about three months. So I'm not sure where I am.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment