Tuesday 17 October 2017

Tuesday blues.

I don't know what I've done to deserve it - today a new rib started hurting and got worse through the morning. By lunchtime I was starting to get muscle spasms which were really bizarre.

I'd go into spasm if I coughed or hiccupped or moved too fast or the wrong way. Or if I breathed in all the way.

Really unpleasant.

I was on my own in the afternoon and had a wash. I actually felt I should have waited till Robyn came back because I was so shaky.

I'm back up at hospital in a couple of weeks and it may be possible to get my new rib zapped just like last time but none of this is very good.

Somehow tomorrow I need to sort out registering with the new Doctor.

So it's not a lot of fun at the moment, I'm afraid.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gamil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment