Thursday 12 October 2017

Hunting around.

Another irritating day. We went shopping, although really Robyn did it all; she got me out in the morning rather than in the afternoon like last week, did the driving and the shopping itself.

I was in agony - everything that could possibly hurt......hurt.

Sitting in the passenger seat, I'm not sure I could have done the driving as well and that's new.

We got home and I starting hunting around for a new Doctor so that I can access local Palliative care. I can't/won't use the nearest surgery due to problems I had over my Mum's treatment.

As a result I'm getting turned down because "You're outside our catchement area". Which means that no one may take me. Not sure how I deal with that one.

As it is, I have lots more phone calls to make.

I'm tired out.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: