Thursday 25 April 2013

If your'e struggling, learn how to struggle.


 

I have no one to blame but myself.

Can you feel the self-pity oozing out over the net?

Tuesday I went for a really nice walk in the sun, watching spring bubbling up. Birds singing, butterflies bouncing, buds breaking, flowers bursting and a magical sun shining. No more hibernating for me.

Then I walked too far, got tired and my knee went on me, agony.  Unfortunately, not the one on the same leg as my ankle. Oh b@m.

So, I’ve been hobbling about feeling very sorry for myself, and today I had to do the shopping. Oh ar#e.

I’d always promised myself that no matter how soon it was going to be, I was going to wear everything out first, I just didn’t think it was going to be Tuesday.

Anyway, if you’re struggling, learn how to struggle.

                         =======//=======

I did have one chuckle, I couldn’t find out which paper it came from;

The famous Godolphin stables of Sheikh Mahktoum were caught out giving the horses anabolic steroids  – “We only realised there was something wrong when we heard that one of the horses had won the Tour De France”.

                         ========//=======

In between wincing, I’ve been trying to use my time well, I started exploring ‘pages’, and put up a widget so I can display those entries that were particularly long and boring for all to see. Those are the ones that drove everybody away – I’ve resurrected ‘Merger Mania’ and a series about the NHS I did right at the beginning, when I was writing from the heart. That should quieten things down a bit.

Squeezed the ‘Ankle Rankle’ in as well.

JTEE!  HEE!  HEE!                                               

                                  =======//=======

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:      helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact:   neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment