Sunday 13 October 2013

Last clue for the competition.


u
You have only yourself to blame.

Which is very unfair because I was going to

Blame it on the Boogie.

Saturday didn’t really happen for me – bit of a recovery period after Friday night. Should I take it easy from now on? Limit myself to hot milky drinks, early nights, a little light orchestral music  with the volume turned down low?

Or a heart attack on the dancefloor?

Anyway I did this competition in readiness to celebrate reaching 7000 hits – but it’s dragging on. That means you are all either very, very slow learners or that none of you want a bracelet. I can live with that.

This is therefore the last clue. Anyone who wants to and has a computer can get this. In the meantime it can sit in cyberspace waiting – don’t wait too long…..

 

s

CLUE No 17

Here’s the question;

7000 what? By whom?

K

Clue Number 17;

Felt often played a part in his works.

The story so far;

It’s a work of art by one of my favourite 20th century artists. If it’s a sculpture, it’s the biggest sculpture ever made. If it’s performance art it will be the longest performance…..ever.

He was German but very European, founding the German Green Party. He was a sculptor and an early pioneer of performance art who died in 1986.

Enigmatic and charismatic he created a myth around his life which became a performance in itself.

Some of his sculptures were very intimate – vitrines (small glass cases) filled with everyday objects while others were huge and brutal depictions of a brutal century.

When you’ve got the answer, e-mail it in to me at;


Although the bracelet has already been won by SB, because she knows me I ‘felt’ that gave an unfair advantage. So, the next right answer from anyone who has never met me wins a combat bracelet, made to measure by me.

 

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment