Monday 8 June 2015

40,000 Thanx!

Robyn and me - we don't often give it away but things are tough for us. I'm still not very mobile and not getting things done.

We are both stuck - trying to fight Robyn's deportation.

It's not so much fun.

And on Saturday, the sun was shining, it was warm, we escaped!


This has to be the best ever view from a multi-storey car park. It's the Lido at Worthing.

We just jumped into the car and headed for the coast.



I was tired out and aching before I left. Didn't drink enough water on the way down and by the time I was trying to park I was losing it.

We didn't even know where we were going - actually Robyn wanted to go to a castle.

And then we saw this;



We ended up on the beach at Worthing, a quiet little resort on the south coast. The sun was still shining, the wind was blowing hard and the sea was green and raging.

It was amazing.

So we sat down, had our picnic and watched this;




Just look at them go;


 
 
They didn't have that when I was young.
 
Oh, and thank you for taking the Blog over 40,000.
 
It means a lot. 
 
 
 


It was all such a surprise - the last time we saw the sea was 9 months ago and it's been so hard since then. You have no idea. Our heads were full of cobwebs.

For a moment it blew all the rubbish away.





Who needs a walking frame?

 
 
Well, probably I do at the moment but I'm working on it.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment