Friday 19 June 2015

Ow!


 
 
This week we made it to the Red Lion jazz Club - which is getting to be the exception these days - it's a struggle.
 
 
It's also a struggle perching on a bar stool all evening. By the time I got up to take this picture my back was screaming.
 
Here you can see Quentin Collins one of my favourite trumpet players and to his right Theo Travis on Sax. I haven't heard him play before and I wasn't disappointed.
 
 
Robin Aspland was on keyboards as you can see while out of sight was Trevor Tomkins on drums and Andrew Cleyndert on Bass.
 
Good music but a struggle.
 
On the way home we stopped off for curly fries......mmmmmmh!
 
Oh and to my surprise, a number of you have e-mailed me having worked out where we are going to be spending dawn on Midsummer's day morning.
 
I'm not going to tell the rest of you as I'd rather keep it a surprise and it's always possible we may not make it.
 
I must be getting very predictable!
 
Neil Harris
 
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment