Thursday 14 July 2016

Escaping.

This was Wednesday morning;


It's been the wettest of summer's; dark, wet and miserable.

Yesterday morning was sunny and we went out to part of Windsor Great Park we hadn't been to before. We got an hour or so without rain and just basked in the sun.

It's like a corridor of green - as long as you look in the right direction so that you can't see the roads or the planes above.

I must admit I would like to have gone somewhere more exciting but there you go.

This morning I went in to Hospital to find that my chemo has failed (after only 6 weeks!) and fairly drastically too.

Tomorrow I switch to another variety of chemo which is a lot worse and, if I am honest, doesn't really stand much chance of working.

We'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile, now I'm really glad we went out yesterday morning, before it started raining again.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment