Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas is coming!

It's been a tough week again - I was quite (very) ill, got bad news, had lots of pain and Sydney the cat has been ill too.

But Robyn put the Christmas tree up along with some special baubles;


Which we bought last month;


And a star for the top of the tree;


It's sad for me; I used to put all the decorations up myself but that's not possible anymore.

We'd also hoped for more time to do things (we fought hard enough, for goodness sake!) but that isn't going to happen.

So Robyn's special snowflake is both happy and sad at the same time.


We're determined to make the most of this Christmas, as hopefully you will see in the next few days.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment