Thursday 8 December 2016

So that went well.

I was back at Charing Cross Hospital today - another really bad blood test result and a telling off for not coming in when I was ill.

I'm on antibiotics now and my chemotherapy has been cancelled. In reality, I don't think it's going to start again unless today's blood test is better and there's no reason to believe it will be.

As we were leaving, our friends from the campaign to save the local hospitals and Accident and Emergency Departments from closure were setting up their regular stall at the hospital gates;


You can check them out yourselves on;

www.saveourhospitals.net



They recently had a packed meeting of some 700 people, so their campaign is getting off the ground.

However NHS England is conducting a new review, creating new areas (Sustainability and Transformation Plans) which will result in huge numbers of mergers and closures.

Which will keep all of us busy.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment