Tuesday 6 December 2016

Rain.


That was nasty - I just lost 24 hours with a fever, completely out for the count. It's better now but I'm still ill. Luckily I'm up at the hospital on Thursday and I can sort it out then. You really don't want to know the details.

When you're really ill you just don't care any more and I got there this time.

Meanwhile, Robyn has moved the dead monster TV into the hall and when I'm better we hope to get it out of the house.....not entirely sure how we are going to do that.

I cannot believe I managed to lift it up onto it's stand for my Mum alone - it really was a two man job.

Anyway here's a poem by Spike Milligan to make up for yesterday's rather depressing one;


There are holes in the sky
Where the rain gets in
But they're ever so small
That's why the rain is thin.                         



Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment