Saturday 18 March 2017

MacMillan Cancer Support Sale at Wraysbury village hall.

My back now has me hobbling around in agony but we still made it to The MacMillan Cancer Support coffee morning and sale;


Robyn was running a stall to sell her ear rings;


You can check out her jewellery Blog and even place orders here;

http://thedanglingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/

I wasn't up to making marmalade or to bring any of my stuff - my back was too painful but I sat at the stall and had a very slow and painful walk around the room.


We didn't make our fortunes but we covered our costs, had a nice morning and the rent for the stall went to a good cause.

It's just that I was dreading the drive home and I was right!

It hurt.

I'm spending the rest of the day very quietly.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me; neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment