Thursday 2 March 2017

Struggling on.

I'm afraid there's not a lot happening at the moment - yesterday we went to Hospital for the second dose of Radiotherapy, waiting an hour and a half to get on a machine. When I did, my back was agony.

When I got up this morning it was worse and our plan to go shopping early and have a long rest before getting back to the hospital for an evening appointment was never going to happen.

When I got home from Tesco's I wasn't capable of anything other than sleeping off the pain in the afternoon, ready for an appointment at 7 12pm!

My elderly car looks as though it's coming to the end of it's economic life, at a particularly inconvenient time too.

I'm just hoping it makes it to the end of this course of treatment next week - the same applies to me too.

Three more trips to get through!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: