Thursday 27 July 2017

Staring into the Abyss.

I had a dismal day today - lots of pain, we went shopping and then I had to get this;


There are two kinds of people who buy 'Nourishment'.

There are those cool, hip, black guys.

Too busy to cook, too busy for a takeaway meal. Those dudes run to pick up a can of Nourishment from a newsagents, on their way to a great night out. No time to eat.

These are 24 hour party people.

And then there's me.

I'm not eating enough, been losing weight.

So Robyn's put her foot down and now I have to drink this stuff.

It's like staring into the abyss. The next step is buying trousers with elasticated waistbands. Shoes that do up with Velcro flaps.

It's a world of beige and tope.

Definitely not for 24 hour party people.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment