Saturday 8 July 2017

Sydney the Cat's motives.


I think I've made a breakthrough understanding Sydney the Grumpy Cat.

To recap, my relationship with Sydney the Cat has not been a success which upsets me, because I used to think I was good with animals. In fact she wants no contact with me at all.

When she first came she was very loving, we had lots of contact. I used to give her treats and she came up to me and sniffed my  hand or my forehead.

But as time went on she wanted less and less to do with me. Now she doesn't even want to be in the same room - if Robyn leaves Sydney runs out with her.

Since the time she was ill, Robyn made her a high level nest - a blanket on top of the pile of boxes of Christmas decorations, to make her feel better. So what I started doing was going in to see her when I got up and when I went to bed. I used to stroke her. Nowadays, she is still on her nest all day but when I get up or go to bed she crouches on the corridor floor where she knows I can't reach her.

Any way, I've worked it out. There are lots of cases where a cat owner has died and their cat has been trapped in the house without any food. In the end, the cat eats its owner.

I'm convinced that Sydney the Cat has decided to eat me - it explains why she's always looking at me but she doesn't want any contact with me. She's sizing me up for dinner.

It explains everything. 

And as Robyn said, Sydney doesn't like playing with her food.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. LOL. You're funny. She follows Robyn because she thinks she's going to feed her.

    ReplyDelete