Saturday 13 December 2014

Scrooged.




I'm getting a bit low on Christmas spirit - we had a really nice afternoon yesterday. We spent some long hours in Café Nero, noodling on the Internet, drinking coffee and just hanging out. This is the singing Santa from outside one of the barber shops.

It just made such a change from Doctors waiting rooms and hospitals.

Except, just as my back was getting a bit better I've done something to one of my ribs by coughing; it's agony. Every cough, every sneeze hurts. You have no idea.

Boy, am I grumpy, and I'm having yet another nose bleed as I write this.

Welcome to Scrooge.

I'm sure things will be better tomorrow.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment