Sunday 7 December 2014

The Turkey that was saved.




I took this picture of Tesco's Turkey back in November; Robyn was going to cook us a huge Thanksgiving feast but my Mum fell ill and I got Bronchitis so that got forgotten about.

Christmas is looking a bit iffy at the moment; my Mum is still in hospital but I've been too ill to see her, relying on some wonderful friends to keep an eye on her.

Christmas is on the loft and with my bad back who knows when I can get it down?

I've got hospital and doctors appointments coming up and at the moment I can't get dressed before 11 am.

Last night I gave the painkillers a miss because they weren't working....Ouch, that hurt!

All  in all, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself.

At least the turkey escaped Thanksgiving, so somebody's happy!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment