Sunday 25 September 2016

My Tailor has closed!.


That's not good;



The Age UK charity shop in Egham closed.

One day it was there, the next it was gone;

All gone;


I bought a lot of my clothes there - most notably a pair of genuine Levi 501's for £5.

We bought music and DVD's there - Robyn picked up blank wedding invitations there.

In 2013 I bought my first digital camera there for £11-99, to brighten up this blog and because I didn't think people would believe what I did unless there were pictures!

We always popped in and had a chat with the people who worked there - so we didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

Here's a picture from happier times;


It will be very much missed, even if I'm not likely to need any more clothes these days......

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment