Sunday 18 September 2016

Sydney the cat.

We've had a cat now for two weeks and I just don't get it.


Dogs I understand; they are part of the family. If you go out and leave your dog behind it's upset - devastated. When you come back your dog is beside itself with joy.

If you have a dog and something happens to you the poor animal pines away.


A dog loves you, completely and unconditionally.

Sydney (Robyn's cat) just shrugs her shoulders when we go out. She might get mildly concerned when she's hungry but otherwise......we are just an irritation.

To be fair she's no bother. She doesn't need a walk, she's housetrained, she's neat and tidy.

But it's as though we have an anonymous lodger in the house.

As I said, I don't get it.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment