Tuesday 16 January 2018

2018; could do better!


I had another really tough day and am beginning to assume that this is going to be the new normal.

Thursday is going to be another really tough day with a trip up to Charing Cross Hospital which I last went to a month ago. There haven't been so many outings since then - half an hour standing at Tesco's, waiting for a disabled buggy to come free, which nearly did for me. Another trip to Tesco's and that's it.

Since then I've been too ill to go, with leg problems and ne wand exciting pains.

As a new year it's left a bit to be desired but I am still here, which is a good thing. If I'm lucky I will be accepted for one more chemo treatment although we all suspect it isn't likely to work.

Tomorrow I'm having a break and getting my head together for Thursday.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment