Thursday 11 January 2018

The big story is coming along.

I had a better day today - the District Nurse came around and changed the dressing on my leg and the pain wasn't too bad for most of the day, just getting bad in the evening.

I started writing my big article - I've planned it out and know what I want to say but to do that I need to do some fairly heavy scientific research. I've got the internet now, which is a great help but it's still hard going. I can only keep it up for limited periods of time. Also, because the events I'm writing about predate the internet, I've got to find some dusty old files, which isn't so easy.

Also, it's a combination of medical and scientific material and neither is really my thing, so it's not easy.

But I decided to make it largely autobiographical which makes it easier - I'm not writing for a medical journal or for a scientific newsletter.

Hopefully, it will go OK. I need to get it out there. It's a big story.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me; neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment