Wednesday 31 January 2018

The day after.

My new stuff turned up and it worked out OK. I was really ill for most of the day but I had a reasonably good night.

I now have a safety bar to hold onto at the side of the bed and it does mean I'm in no more danger of falling out of bed, which would have been a bit of a disaster. It's also a lot safer and a bit easier getting out in the morning, when I've been relying on help from gravity to do the job for me.

Unfortunately, my comfy new mattress topper is about two inches thick and it means I can't really get into bed without help from Robyn, so that's a bit of a problem.

But I slept better and hurt a little less. it wasn't so good during the day - as I said I felt pretty ill but I am back up at hospital next week (gulp!) so that may sort some things out.

I'll keep you posted.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment