Wednesday 10 January 2018

Plans.

I had another really painful day - it's becoming a routine, just the place that hurts changes.

I still have lots of things to do - one of them is to write a piece for this Blog that I should have written a long time ago. Unfortunately, I'm finding it hard to concentrate at the moment but it is an important thing to deal with.

It's partly autobiographical but, more importantly, it's also an exposure of a significant wrong that was done, that altered the direction of the countries economy in the 1980's.

It's unfinished business for me because I should have put it to bed over 30 years ago.

What I need is a little break in the pain!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment