Tuesday 9 January 2018

Oh that hurts!

I must admit I thought I was doing quite well - last night I took another step back. I got hit with an almighty toothache - which, given the amount of painkillers I'm taking must be bad.

In fact it could be the cancer spreading, it could be a side effect from my meds or......ahem......a toothache.

The problem is I'm not very mobile and getting to a dentist is a real problem. And I may not be able to have any treatment because of the meds I'm on.

I was in such a bad way that Robyn got up in the middle of the night and unearthed an ancient painkiller from the far recesses of the medicine cabinet. I did actually work in the end. I suspect it's not available any more and I'm going to have to make it last.

It's been demoralising as well as debilitating. There's nothing like a toothache to get you down.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment