Saturday 27 January 2018

I started work.

I had another day of being really ill, it's becoming a bore. I spare you the details, which are just too unpleasant.

I did manage to make some progress on my big article although I wasn't well enough to start the scientific research I need to do.

I started writing the 'soft' stuff, the autobiographical details of how things happened forty years ago. It wasn't easy, being ill, it took me back all those years to events I haven't thought about for a long time.

What I need to do is get the research done, write out a simplified version of what it's about and what happened and I'll get there......I think.

It's big stuff. I wish I had the knowledge back then that I have now.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment