Wednesday 24 January 2018

Out of it again.

Another lost day - last night I didn't sleep all night, wreathed in pain to the extent that I couldn't even think. When I got up, despite not having had any sleep, I just couldn't sleep all day.

Boy, am I grumpy. Also it was a rainy, miserable day not that I was really going anywhere if it had been nice.

I'm still hurting, 24 hours later and that's not good but I feel a bit better than yesterday. And yesterday I got some stuff done.

What I haven't done is get any further writing my big article, which is annoying me and, as it's going to take a while once I get into it, it will be a while before it's ready.

It will be worth waiting for!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment