Saturday 5 April 2014

16000 thanks.

 
 


Thank you so much - the Blog passed 16000 while I was asleep last night.

What a difference a day makes.

Friday morning and I was reeling. Saturday morning and it all looks OK.

I suspect that burst of views last night was a little wave of sympathy for an old fighter, on the ropes and struggling.

So thanks for that too.

Tonight I am off to see The Reggulaters at The Brookhouse in Hayes (straight tie, Ben Sherman and a walking stick - say hallo when you see me).

The pasta is 'Dischi Volanti' which are meant to look like UFO's - except they don't work very well. Expect more pasta reviews from now on.

Oh and17000 is going to be a little more exciting than this.

I'm back.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment