Friday 25 April 2014

Ready to go.


A

Magic Bus!

         to

   Paris!!

Its 1000 pm and I’m getting ready to drive into town to catch Impact Tours midnight coach to Paris. Its going to be the ride of a lifetime, I am so excited even if I have done it before.

You need to be a bit Rough and Tough for it because we leave at Midnight to arrive in the Place de la Concorde at about 11 00 am Saturday morning.

Sadly, the bus leaves Paris at 10 00pm getting me back to West London at about 10 00am on Sunday morning.

But hey, I’ve got cancer – that makes me a toughie. Besides I’ve got all my meds with me and I’m up for it.
Its a dream come true. 
Still haven’t worked out a really exciting place to do an injection though.

I won’t be around to Blog on Saturday (did I mention that’s because I’ll be in Paris?) and Sunday morning you may find me a little tired.

I’ll Blog when I can.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment