Saturday 19 April 2014

Drum 'n Bass at the Hobgoblin.

 
Friday night – a bank holiday and nothing doing, so I headed down to the Hobgoblin to watch a night of Techno and Drum ‘n Bass. And if you want to know what that looks like here it is;

 

I said watch because really who wants a dead old man hanging around a lot of youngsters.



Here’s one of the DJ’s;


It’s all so clinical to my jaded old eyes;



All CD’s, Apple Mac laptops and MP3’s. I do like a bit of vinyl myself and a bit of action.

 

But I let myself wallow in the sound. And what a sound.


 
Heavy, rhythmic bass and fine sounds firing on a really good PA.

Good mixes too.

Tomorrow night? That’s my turn – time for a little skankin’, I think.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:   helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment