Tuesday 8 April 2014

Why not?





Spring, Summer, Autumn

 

I will learn, I will grow

And for my pain, my strength shall show

For as surely as Spring will come

Bringing freshness to order's dance

Until the ices melt away

Then we will live again

 

I will try, I will succeed

To train my sights upon the deep

And wait for Summer's bloom to come

Bringing warmth to the frozen hearts

Until the skies are filled with love

Then we will live again

 

I will search, I will find

And grow again the parts that died

Like the changes that Autumn brings

We need the courage to go ahead

And not cling on to the past

Then we can live again

 

Paul Weller/Style Council

 
 
I was about to do my Jazz Review this morning when the sun came out. So it's pictures of tulips and Paul Weller instead.
 
Why not?
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment