Saturday 12 April 2014

The High-s at The Cedar Tree, Bagshot.


The Highsc

 

Its 50 years since the MODs and Rockers fought it out on Brighton seafront on the 1964 Easter Bank Holiday and that told everybody that there were some new kids on the street.

 The Highs have been marking the anniversary with a series of dates in some of the venues and places that played a part in the rise of the MODS. The end of the run is going to be on Brighton’s Palace Pier, of course. Facebook it. 

ZZZ

I’m not going to make that but I made it to The Cedar Tree, Bagshot which is almost home territory for the band.

It was Friday night, it was rammed, it was buzzing.

 

Even I thawed out a bit and that can take a bit of doing these days.

I missed ‘Green Onions’ as I struggled in through the crowd but I got ‘Sliced Tomatoes’ later on.

 

and along the way great Jam numbers, plenty of 6T’s Rhythm and Blues and a band on fire.
Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)

No comments:

Post a Comment