Friday 3 June 2016

1981!

Yesterday I was back at Charing Cross Hospital and I didn't think I was going to make it.

I've been having really serious problems with my hip this week; it's been very painful indeed. I actually thought I'd damaged something (it's still possible!).

But I'm beginning to think that it may have got damaged in my operation last week; when I woke up my canula had been ripped out of one hand and a new one put in my other one. I had a cut inside my lip and what a lot of blood there was!

It felt like I'd been through a boxing match.

I'm now on painkillers which is unlike me.

Anyway, it didn't go well or badly at hospital - I'm back tomorrow for my second cycle of chemotherapy.

Well at least I'm still in the ring.

This is Robyn posing by a picture from The Imperial College Healthcare Charity Art Collection which just happens to be when she was born;


Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoputstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment