Tuesday 14 June 2016

Tired out at the Red Lion, Isleworth.

I must admit I'm fairly stressed out at the moment - still trying to organise our wedding (or at least watching Robyn do it!) with only two weeks to go.

We were able to get to The Red Lion, Isleworth for some Jazz but I was tired out.

Here are Quentin Collins on trumpet, and Nick Weldon very expressive on bass;



I really enjoy Dave O'Higgins on sax as well as Leon greening on keyboards who was hiding like Trevor Tomkins on drums.



The Music was great - 'Hackensack' by Thelonious Monk, for example, is always a favourite of mine and Robyn won a CD in the raffle.

But boy was I tired!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment