Wednesday 29 June 2016

Our Wedding.

It finally arrived - this is Robyn in the kitchen wrestling late into the night, with the flowers we bought from New Covent Garden Market;


This is the cooker;


This is the floor - it's flowermaggeddon;


But here's the final result;


We were up early and off to the venue at 0830 am to set up the chairs and the places.

Then home to get ready.

I didn't take many photos - I was a bit busy! We'll put some pictures together later.

I picked up people from the hotel, then we waited at the reception venue for our transport.

It was pretty nervy for me but in the end it turned up - with Robyn on the top floor so I couldn't see the dress.



Robyn made the tickets and we loved the idea of travelling to and from our wedding on a vintage Routemaster big red bus.

When the ceremony was over they took us back via a scenic route so that we could celebrate with some Asti;



And this is my wonderful wife, Robyn;


As I said, I'll put some pictures together a bit later when we're a bit more organised.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment