Monday 12 February 2018

Greedy for life.

I was out of it again today, waiting for the District Nurse to come round and change various dressings for me.

It's nearly a week since they last came round - mainly because we were off up at hospital last week. We cancelled them for that day and I think they felt they could wipe us off their list!

But Eby came round after we phoned over the weekend and all ended well.

I'm still struggling with the changes of medication although I still have hopes of some benefit from stopping the injections, apart from avoiding the pain and the blood. I'm impatient, I want improvements I have no right to, but that's the way people are....greedy for life.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me; neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment