Tuesday 20 February 2018

I'll buy you one more frozen orange juice.

 
I'll buy you one more frozen orange juice
On this fantastic day
We'll walk the sunny hills of Madrid
Laughing all the way

And if you feel you wanna run down the ravine
A place that no one else has ever seen before

And I pick a flower from the road
And place it in your heart
We will hold our breath together
We shall never part

 
Frozen Orange Juice by Peter Sarstedt
 
 
Robyn has bought me frozen Ice Lollies (Finest) from Tesco's and they are fantastic!
 
A taste of summer, a taste of the Mediterranean. Either way, one of the things I always wanted to do was to pick oranges and lemons straight from the tree, something that never worked out for me.
 
This is as close as it gets but it's worth it.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)


No comments:

Post a Comment